Let’s review some of the best scope for 1000 yard shooting. This 1000 yard scope on a budget and cheap scope for 1000 yard.
If you have the best long range rifle, then you must be thinking of buying a long-range scope.
And if you are looking to buy a best 1000 yard scope for shooting, there are a couple of things you should consider. First, a good and reliable rifle with a long-range capability and second is to be equipped with skills on how to use your powerful optics and your rifle on a better matched-up level.
If you know how to use the mil-dot feature a best long-range scope will allow you to hit your targets more accurately to increase your score. This feature helps you in calculating bullet drop and wind-age to hit your distant target on a more precise approximation.
Good Long-range scopes are packed with powerful capabilities compared to regular optics. But the question is how do you choose the best from them?
How to Choose a Best 1000 Yard Scope
Before buying a 1000 yard rifle scope you need to look for several things i.e your budget, magnification, adjustment and several core settings. You shouldn’t be thinking just about the features of the scope, though – what you are shooting at, the ammo you are shooting with, and where you are shooting also make a difference.
Think about the real world applications that you will be putting the scope under, and buy for those, rather than purely looking at the numbers.
Best Scope for 1000 Yard Shooting 2020
- Nightforce Optics 5.5-22×50 NXS Riflescope
- Vortex Optics Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27×56 First Focal Plane
- Nikon black FX1000
- Schmidt and Bender PM II High Power 5-45x56mm (34mm tube)
- Steiner T5Xi 5-25 x 56mm Riflescope, SCR Reticle
- Bushnell Tactical 6-24X50 Rifle Scope, Mil-Dot Reticle
- LED Sniper Rifle Scope
- Millet Long Range Riflescope
- Leupold Waterproof VX-6 7-42x56mm Slide Focus Rifle Scope Matte Black
- Mueller Target Rifle Scope, Black, 8-32 x 44mm